Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Faithfulness

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases
His mercies never come to an end
They are new every morning
New every morning
Great is thy faithfulness O Lord
Great is thy faithfulness


It seems I have a lot to blog about these days. But it is in these past few days that the words of this song have become so real to me.

How after suffering in silence for 9 months, the Lord gave me an issue as a way out.
How in my darkest times, I had people to pray for me and with me.
How there were people who stood their ground with me, even though we were the minority.
How Dada could come all the way to strengthen me when I was literally hiding in fear.
How I was let go by employers who waited so long to get me.
How I got a decision in days, that normally took months.
How I was reposted on grounds of mental torture alone, when people couldn't think of doing so even after physical harrassment.
How I found the best movers and packers in a village!
How I was sent to a place which was the next best thing to home.
How when I had to leave, I had friends close by I could stay with..
How even as I settle in, its as if God tailor made the new place according to my needs.
How in my fears and apprehension, God speaks.... And I know he walks with me.... Working ALL things for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment